City of Jacksonville


Real Estate

The Public Works Real Estate Division assists with the buying or selling of City property, entering into a new lease with the City, and the closure and the abandonment of rights of way or easements.  Should you have any questions regarding these transactional services or about the City’s inventory, please call the Public Works Real Estate Division at 255-8700.

Click here to view Real Estate Division fees.

Click here for Surplus Properties Available for Purchase.

Renee Hunter, Chief

To request service or report a problem, please call 630-CITY (2489) or visit 630-CITY online.