City of Jacksonville


Real Estate Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I get a survey of my property?

Check your closing documents that you received at the closing of your property. A survey is usually one of the items in the buyer's package. If it is not there, check with the closing attorney to see if he or she has a copy. If a copy cannot be located, a new survey may be ordered from a number of independent surveying companies.

Who do I contact to find out the market value of my property?

You would need to contact a real estate appraiser for an opinion of market value.

Where can I get a copy of my deed?

Deeds and other real estate transaction documents are recorded with the Duval County Clerk of Court.  Many documents are available online at the Clerk's Court and Official Records Search site:



Who do I contact about condemned structures?
Call 630-CITY (2489) or visit 630-CITY online.