APPRAISAL ASSISTANT – Field Operations Division
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates should be organized, flexible, team-oriented, quick learners and have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Prior clerical experience: Windows, MS Office and using the internet for research
- Ability to read blueprints, extract measurements, do basic math computations and sketch buildings
- Ability to multi-task while meeting set standards on both production and quality
Duties include data input, property inspections via aerial review and drawing new construction from building plans. Employees are expected to meet production and quality standards.
Starting salary is $25,454 to $30,000 commensurate with experience.
Applicants interested in the available position(s) should complete and submit the PAO Employment Application in one of the following ways:
- Print, scan and send the completed application along with a current resume via e-mail to PAOemploy@coj.net. Data on the form cannot be saved, therefore the completed application must be printed and scanned in order to send via e-mail. Applications are only accepted for available posted positions. Applications must be completed in full. Partial applications will not be considered.
- If you do not have access to e-mail, you may submit the application and your resume by facsimile to (904) 630-2922.