The campground at Hanna Park includes 300 sites set in a wooded area that is easiliy accessible by paved roads. RV, tent and rustic cabin camping are available. Reservations for all sites are first-come, first-served.
- Tent camping - 18.00 per day, plus tax
- RV camping - 30.00, per day, plus tax
- Cozy Cabins - 30.00 per day, plus tax (Two-day minimum stay required)
PLEASE NOTE: All payments for camping reservations are final and non-refundable.
- Electric and water hookups
- Dump station
- Restroom facilities with showers
- Overnight security
- Camp Store
- Coin operated laundry
- Kayak and Mountain Bike rentals
Length of stay:
- RV Campers may stay up to 30 nights within a 45 day period.
- Tent Campers may stay up to 14 nights within a 45 day period.
Hanna Park has implemented a new camping reservation system which will allow booking of campsites using debit or credit cards. Please visit the following link to make your reservation!
Hanna Park On-line Reservations/Campground Map
Things to Know While Camping
- Alcoholic beverages, glass containers and balloons are prohibited in the park.
- Grills and fires are not allowed on the beach.
- Campsite occupancy limit is six (6) persons . Registering adult must be 18 or older. If minors are present on site, one registered guest must be 21 or older.
- Pets are limited to three per campsite. Pets are not allowed in cabins or buildings.
- All cabins and buildings are smoke-free facilities.
- Do not leave food unattended at your site or picnic area.
- Plants and animals are protected. Cutting, sawing and chopping trees in the park is prohibited.
- Sand dunes are protected habitat. Please access the beach by boardwalks.