500 Wonderwood Drive, Jacksonville - 32233
(904) 255-6767 or email@example.com
Hours of Operation (Open seven days a week):
8 am – 8 pm the day prior to Daylight Savings Time change
8 am – 6 pm the day prior to Eastern Standard Time change
Early bird and annual passes required for entry from 6 am - 8 am, prior purchase required
Last entry allowed 30 minutes prior to park closing time
Click here for a full list of Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park fees.
- Park entry - Ticket required for early bird entry 6 am - 8 am (early bird tickets may be purchased in sets of $50)
- Active duty military and veterans half off admission with military ID or DD214 ID
- $3 per pedestrian and bicyclist 8 am to close
- $5 per car (up to six people) 8 am to close
- Bus entry fee - $46.73 plus tax
- Annual pass fee - $92.52 plus tax. Annual passes can be purchased online via the online reservation system
NOTES: Entry fees can now be paid by cash, credit card or debit card. No military discounts on annual pass purchase or facility rentals - for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camping (Online Reservation & Campground Map)
- Tent camping = $18.00 per day, plus tax
- RV camping = 30.00 per day, plus tax
- Cozy cabins = 30.00 per day, plus tax (Two night minimum stay required.)
NOTE: All payments for camping reservations are final and non-refundable.
The Beach has 1.5 miles of sandy beach with multiple access points and is home to the premier surfing spot in Northeast Florida, The Poles.
Dolphin Plaza is an ideal oceanfront location for a family reunion, wedding reception or corporate outing.
Biking and Hiking Trails. Hanna Park has over 20 miles of trails for the hardcore mountain bikers and the entire family to enjoy.
Fresh Water. There is a 60-acre lake open to fishing, kayaks, pedal boats and canoes! Swimming is prohibited in the lake.
Campground Store and Concession managed by Adventure Kayak Florida has needed supplies i.e., firewood, souvenirs, ice, as well as snacks and other camping items. Also, there are kayaks and mountain bikes available for rental. Visit Adventure Kayak Florida for hours of operation and more!
Kids Splash Park - The splash park opens the first weekend in May and closes the last weekend in October during park hours. Parental supervision is required and there are no lifeguards present. NOTE: There will be unscheduled short-term closures for maintenance.
Extras! Picnic areas, facilities for cookouts, reunions, retreats, and other group activities are available by reservation. To reserve your special occasion email HannaPark@coj.net or call 904-255-6767.
- Fee is required for re-entry
- Alcoholic beverages, glass containers, balloons, and fireworks are not allowed in the park
- Open fires and grills are not permitted on the beach
- The collection, destruction or disturbance of plants, animals or park property is prohibited
- Do not feed the wildlife
- Pets are permitted in designated areas, must be on a leash eight-feet or less, be attended and well-behaved at all times
- Swimming, powerboats, castnets and night fishing are prohibited in the lake
- Golf carts, ATVs, motorbikes, scooters, go-karts, skateboards, chainsaws and generators are not permitted in the park