Documents & Resources
Chapter 24 Part 5 The Budget Office prepares the City’s annual budget, provides supporting services to general government departments, and maintains standards to ensure uniform accounting and budgetary procedures within City government.
- Prepare all necessary backup and supporting documentation to ensure that the budget is accurate, reflects the Mayor’s vision and priorities, and adheres to all required statutes and code requirements.
- Compile a capital improvement program that reflects the Mayor’s vision and priorities and uses all available funding sources to minimize borrowing.
- Facilitate the implementation of administrative policy by regularly seeking to use City funds efficiently and assisting departments with continuously improving productivity and effectiveness.
- Provide detailed and informative annual budget documents that meet the needs of our citizens, external agencies, and the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA).
- Continue efforts to ensure the budget system of the Enterprise Financial and Resource Management Solution or 1Cloud serves City agencies effectively and accurately.
(Note: Adobe Acrobat documents on this site work best using Acrobat 9.0+.)
City Hall St. James Building
117 West Duval Street Suite 325
Jacksonville, FL 32202